Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Poop Snout

I spent a good forty-five minutes on the BoyMeetsGirl Music website. Why? Because trying to catch your heart is like trying to catch a motherfucking star, that's why. And because VH1 Classic is like the painted man who haunts my dreams.

No posts in a while because it took that long to get over the heartbreak of the THREE TIMES I tried to post while Blogger took its time on the toidy. Yes. Actual heartbreak. Followed by forty days of fasting, alone in the wilderness, being tempted by the serpent.

Speaking of, did you know Stephen King believes in God and reads the Bible? I crap you negative.

I'll be back in NYC for my birthday in early April.

I just read this book, Dogwalker, by Arthur Bradford, who happens to be the director of How's Your News, which features the song they always used to play when Robin did the news on Howard Stern, and today I was reading Amy Sedaris' diary for BlackBook, and she talks about watching How's Your News! Profundity.

Everyone should watch All the Real Girls, as soon as possible, if they haven't already.

We dream our dreams and sing our songs of the fecundity of life and love.

So true. So very true.

No comments: