Thursday, April 01, 2010

Why, Hello There [insert farty laugh]

Got some updates for you, creepily blogged for you in a 2 inch by 2 inch window from my desk at work.

I recently had a chat with Jason Behrends for What to Wear During an Orange Alert's new podcast series. You can find it here, along with a bunch of other great segments.

You down with AWP? Yeah you know me. I'll be reading here:


And doing something as yet undetermined here:


Come say hi!

I also have some stories forthcoming from some great places, which I'll announce once it's real and in the world and not possibly in one of my Cadbury-induced fever dreams.

2 comments:

xTx said...

hi. i just read, "Finding There' in Cricket's Review and omg, it blew my mind. if it were a painting i'd hang it on my wall. so great. thank you.

Lindsay Hunter said...

hey, thanks!!