Monday, July 19, 2010

Read this. Do that.

Jason Rice over at Three Guys One Book asked me to write something for their "When We Fell in Love" series. You can find it here. It was really fun to write, but also nervewracking. I didn't want people thinking, "Congratufuckinglations, you read Faulkner." So I decided to get real. I hope you like it.

I am going on a series of mini-tours in the coming weeks. The first (July 31-Aug 3), the High Emission Tour (with Amelia Gray, Aaron Burch, Adam Novy, and more!), takes place on the West Coast, with stops in San Diego and LA for Vermin on the Mount, and then San Francisco (it actually goes to Arizona after that, but I hop off after the first San Fran date).

Holy parentheses.



The next mini-tour is a Midwest tour featuring me, Amelia Gray, Mary Hamilton, Jac Jemc, Blake Butler, Aaron Burch, and others. August 27-August 30. Madison, Minneapolis, Iowa City, Chicago.

Then NYC with Christian Tebordo October 24.

I'll update with specifics as I know more.

Needless to say I am burbling.

We are doing final touches on Daddy's. Brace your balls.

No comments: