Thursday, May 20, 2004

I Got 99 Problems But a Blog Ain't One

I'm in love all over again with Sean "Jay-Z" Carter. I adore that "99 Problems" song so much that I wish it were underwear so I could wear it, you know, 'down there,' all the time. Vincent Gallo strolls through it, instantly making it a classic. It's reminiscent of "She's Crafty," so I have both of those songs running through my head at the same time. I'm a music whiz!

Good for him. Hopefully he hasn't been typecast as Fatty McGee and he can continue to work.

Mischa Barton poses the exact same way in every g.d. photo. Her boyfriend looks like he has continuous morning wood.

Lil' Kim? More like Lil' Wacko.

Scarlett Johansson Crazy Watch Update: In a recent People mag, she states that knuckle cracking is 'sickening.' But not as sickening, as, say, humping in a hotel elevator.

The more I work in an office, the more I heart the show The Office. It's actually painful to watch. The part where Gareth and David leave the woman in the wheelchair in the stairwell during the fire drill is priceless. And when David brings up Denzel Washington and Sydney Poitier to the black guy in the office! I could go on and on.

I'll be in NYC in one week. I wanted to see Homebody/Kabul but my friend hates Maggie Gyllenhaal. (?!) Suggestions are needed. Nothing touristy though. I used to live there and I worked at the Met, so I've seen all that crap.

I really like My Morning Jacket.

Jeff Tweedy published a sestina on McSweeney's. I wonder if he read my Short Imagined Monologue!

That is all.


Edit: I have never been so happy about something that happened at a zoo in my life. I can't express the joy I feel at this bit of news. I'm going to donate to the Detroit Zoo immediately.

No comments: