Wednesday, July 28, 2004

A Tale of Two Biddies

I got my hair dyed recently.  When I had dinner with my best friend last night, she said my hair looked like a hat.  I don't think that's a good thing.

There is a veddy interesting conversation going on over at ol' Percenterprises.  And when I say "interesting," I mean, of course, "political."  I have to say, I can't recall being this angry about a President in all my years.  Anyone who can keep a straight face while claiming that "America is safer" in the wake of the two wars which have been and are still going nowhere, and which have turned Iraq/Afghanistan/Earth into a breeding ground for terrorism is inherently evil and possibly retarded.  Both are qualities good for reality television, but not for the President of the United States of America.      

Barack Obama gave the keynote speech last night at the DNC.  Even the next morning on NPR, his words gave me goosebumps.  Read this fabulous article about him, then move to Illinois. 

I sincerely hope this isn't real.  Girl's got some balls, and I'm not just talking about the ones she's been grabbing lately.

I saw Napoleon Dynamite for the second time this weekend.  Impossibly, it was funnier.  Plus there was an extra scene at the end where Kip sings an ode to LaFawnduh.  I think I want to see it every weekend until it is out of theatres.  I almost joined the fan club, but then I realized I'd have to get on some sort of chat room and listen to others speak, and that's a total deal-breaker for me.  I have better things to do, like playing Cribbage with Natty Bumppo.

I'm sick, and it's raining. 

No comments: